We are open for all Chiropractic care and Massage Therapy by appointment. (No longer just necessary)
CDC Safety Procedures Are In Place
- Revised Workflow With Minimal Direct Patient Interaction
- Strict Mask Covering & Hand Sanitation Protocols
- Thorough Facility Disinfection
The CDC has requested that if you present with respiratory symptoms and have been exposed to someone who has tested positive with Coronavirus that you please wait in your car instead of the public waiting room. Call 71658770676 to notify us of your arrival. Your Doctor must speak with you before proceeding to the building.
If you are concerned that you may have been exposed to or are experiencing any symptoms of the Coronavirus-19 , please request a telephone call from one of our Chiropractors to assess whether you should come in for an appointment or not.
Massage Therapy is open by appointment only. Not all of the therapists have returned yet. The CDC guidelines for personal care are extensive and have caused a $10 per massage increase. (Massage opened end of June)
The greatest help for your immune system is available with non-pharmacological measures.
- Get adjusted!
- Get outside! Fresh air is extremely important
- Sleep well, do not watch the news before bed. Prioritize no screen time of every day!
- Use Nasal saline washes
- Take your vitamins: Discuss with your chiropractor the best defensive plan
- Increase your consumption of anti-oxidant and nutrient-dense infection-fighting foods like: organic blueberries, raspberries, spinach, sprouts, garlic, onions, ginger, parsley, cilantro, spirulina, celery juice, bone broth and fermented foods and beverages.
- Drink Warm water and herbal teas
- Reduce your sugar intake. Refined products or foods high on the glycemic index should be avoided
- Take time for spiritual growth. Spend time each day developing your faith.
- There are non-pharmaceutical viral inhibitors (herbs and homeopathics). Place a call to your chiropractic provider to help with these question
Be sure to check out our Facebook page for helpful videos to assist you during these unprecedented times